Dear City School District of New Rochelle Family Member
We are in the process of ensuring that our electronic messaging system is operating a manner that provides you with timely access to information. One of the most important aspects of this is to ensure that the District has accurate contact information for your family. Our electronic messaging system, Blackboard Connect, pulls your contact information from the eSchoolsPlus student information system. Please find directions below on how to update your contact information.
Option 1: If you have a Home Access account.
- You can update your phone and email address within Home Access, https://hac.lhric.org/HomeAccess.
- Please follow the instructions HERE to update your phone and/or e-mail.
Option 2: If you don't have a Home Access Account and would like to register for an account you may now do so online at https://hac.lhric.org/HomeAccess. Before you begin the online registration process, please ensure that you have:
- Parent/Guardian contact information that you provided to the District when you registered your student. When entering information, it must appear exactly as when you registered.
- The e-mail address that is on file with your child’s current school building (main office). If your e-mail address does not match the e-mail address we have on file please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org requesting assistance and a District representative will reach out to assist you in the process.
- Instructions for creating an account can be found HERE.
Option 3: If you do not have a Home Access and don’t want a Home Access account, but still want to update your phone and e-mail contact information, please e-mail email@example.com with updated contact information. Please ensure that the e-mail you use to send your updated information is the e-mail account on file with the District. Please also provide the name(s) of your children. If your e-mail address does not match the e-mail address we have on file, a District representative will reach out to verify your information and assist you through the remainder of the process.
A note about our electronic messaging system. The information provided in Home Access is used when the District sends messages via e-mail, phone, and/or text. If the District creates an “emergency message” all contacts will be scheduled to receive the message. If the District creates a “non-emergency message” only the first contact listed in eSchoolsPlus will be scheduled to receive the message.