Jefferson, NRHS Students Create Mural
A new mural hangs outside the art room at the Jefferson Elementary School, created by fifth-grade Jefferson students and members of the New Rochelle High School National Art Honor Society.
Check Out a Two-Minute Tutorial!
Two-Minute Tutorials are a great introduction to SMART Board software.
These short, animated tutorials allow you to learn anywhere, any time and at your own speed. Watch them before SMART Master’s Training to get the most out of your training experience.
Two-Minute Tutorials are available for viewing at no-cost.
Free online sessions on SMART Resources
Using your telephone and a Windows(R)-based computer with Internet access, you can join a free, live session led by a SMART trainer.
You can choose from nine different half-hour sessions:
* SMART Board Interactive Whiteboard Basics
* Notebook(TM) Software Basics
* Setting Up Your SMART Board Interactive Whiteboard
* Sympodium(R) Interactive Pen Display Basics
* AirLiner(TM) Wireless Slate Basics
* SMART Ideas(R) Software Basics
* SynchronEyes(R) Software Basics
* Navigating the SMART Website
* Discover the EDCompass(TM) Online Community for Educators